Thursday 27 February 2014

20 random Facts about myself

1.  I don't have a favourite colour it is always changing

2. I have no pets

3. I have a little sister called maya

4. I love to listen to music in my free time

5. My favourite subject in school is drama or pe

6. I am still learing to cook

7. I love chocolate and desserts I have a sweet tooth

8. My friends think I am really funny

9. I love taking pictures of me and my friends and of nature and flowers

10. I always try to look on the bright side

11. I love to watch comedy movie

12. I am still trying to improve on my technique for tying shoe laces

13. If I had to choose something I really want to do I would choose yoga

14.  I am quite tall

15. I have HUGE feet(It is really hard to find shoes for myself)

16. I have a big imagination

17. I laugh a lot that sometimes I can't stop

18. I am very photogenic

19. I may love chocolate but I HATE CANDY

20. I hate being in the sun 

1 comment:

  1. So great to see you taking up the challenging and using this space to share you thoughts. Here are some of my thoughts on your lost:


    1. I don't have a favourite colour it is always changing- I am the same. But throughout my life I have loved teal. black and currently I am loving orange,

    2. I have no pets- I have a cat named Zoe. She 12 years olds and been to 4 countries.

    3. I have a little sister called maya- I am an only child.

    4. I love to listen to music in my free time- Me too. Can't get enough. I love Pearl Jam, The Strokes and The Decemberists. Currently loving the new Beck album. (Who do you like?)

    5. My favourite subject in school is drama or pe What!!!!!!!!!!! No English ;) YOU are forgiven. I will work harder. In school I loved Art.

    6. I am still learing to cook- Me too.

    7. I love chocolate and desserts I have a sweet tooth. YES!

    8. My friends think I am really funny- I hope they do. I like humor.

    9. I love taking pictures of me and my friends and of nature and flowers- Me too. I would love to see some of your photos. Here are some of mine- http://www.flickr.com/photos/intrepidflame/

    10. I always try to look on the bright side- Can't say that I do. I like to complain. I am working on that.

    11. I love to watch comedy movie- I prefer drama and documentaries.

    12. I am still trying to improve on my technique for tying shoe laces- I wear flip flops and Vans.

    13. If I had to choose something I really want to do I would choose yoga- ?????

    14. I am quite tall- I am average I think.

    15. I have HUGE feet(It is really hard to find shoes for myself) Interesting./

    16. I have a big imagination- Can't way to see it here on your blog.

    17. I laugh a lot that sometimes I can't stop- You are so quiet in class. What gives?

    18. I am very photogenic

    19. I may love chocolate but I HATE CANDY- Even Nerds? I love Nerdds

    20. I hate being in the sun- There is no place I would rather be.

    ReplyDelete